The robust suede upper has a 360° protective rubber rand and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for durable waterproofing and optimized breathability: water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Inside the shoe, the Bilight TPU midsole provides improved and long-lasting shock absorbency and rebound.
Our signature 3F system connects the instep area with the sole and heel for flexibility, correct fit and support. A cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool. Climbing lacing provides a more wrapping fit at the forefoot. And 3D eyelets allow customized three-zone lace tensioning – you can also fine-tune the toe-area for greater precision and support in technical terrain. The Mtn Trainer GTX is made in Europe.
- Climbing Lacing
- Ferrata Zone
- Weight: 460
- Sole segment: Alpine approach
- Gender: Female
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole
- Outsole: VIBRAM MTN TRAINER EVO
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.