Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Mtn Trainer GTX is an alpine approach shoe designed for technical hiking, via ferratas and trekking. Its versatile and multifunctional Vibram Mtn Trainer Evo outsole provides confidence and stability in difficult terrain. The deep, self-cleaning grooves and aggressive lugs guarantee good grip on rock, scree and via ferratas and optimal traction on mud, grass and snow. In the midfoot tread area is a via ferrata zone with specific right-angled lugs that maximise force applied through the foot. They ensure better grip on the rungs of via ferrata ladders than a conventional flat midfoot section.
The robust suede upper has a 360° protective rubber rand and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for durable waterproofing and optimized breathability: water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Inside the shoe, the Bilight TPU midsole provides improved and long-lasting shock absorbency and rebound.
Our signature 3F system connects the instep area with the sole and heel for flexibility, correct fit and support. A cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool. Climbing lacing provides a more wrapping fit at the forefoot. And 3D eyelets allow customized three-zone lace tensioning – you can also fine-tune the toe-area for greater precision and support in technical terrain. The Mtn Trainer GTX is made in Europe.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Ferrata Zone
- Drop: 11 mm (Heel Stack Height 30 mm / Toe Stack Height 19 mm)
- Gender: Male
- Sole segment: Tech approach
- Weight: 535 g
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: VIBRAM MTN TRAINER EVO
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Calzatura molto comoda e rigida il giusto. Tabella numeri- taglie perfetta.