The Moiazza is a men’s lightweight, easily packable shell jacket that provides rain protection you can rely on. It’s engineered from GORE-TEX® with Paclite® technology that’s guaranteed to keep you dry.
PFC-free weather protection
What’s more, the Moiazza is extremely breathable. Its technical fabric is soft-touch, matt 2-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® with a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment. It takes its name from the Moiazza Massif in the heart of the Dolomites, with its magnificent towers, rock walls and valleys.
It has a fully-featured construction that includes hood and hem cord locks for quick, single-handed adjustment (including when you’re gloved up), a high storm collar for additional protection, two high-set pockets that you can access while wearing a harness or pack, and a front zip with a full external storm flap. Velcro-adjust cuffs, ergonomic patterning to ensure reach and mobility, while preventing hem lift and the clean-cut, stylish finish round things off nicely.
The go-to minimalist, lightweight, packable weather protection jacket.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- One hand adjustable hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Orange autumnal/0910