Men’s windproof, water-repellent, GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Sesvenna Light Shell Pant for ski-touring.
The Sesvenna Light Shell Pant is a windproof, water-repellent and lightweight shell pant for ski mountaineering made of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with Water Resistance polyamide fabric with a DWR finish. These pants are ideal for mountain use as they are durable, water-repellent and breathable.
The Sesvenna Light Shell Pant has integrated gaiters and boot hooks in the hem. It has two side pockets, a leg pocket with waterproof zip and ventilation zips at the sides.
- Ergonomic waist
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 front pockets
- Side-set leg pockets with waterproof zippers
- Side ventilation zippers
- Pant bottom with two internal loops that can be used to fix a strap under ski boot
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Stretch inner gaiter
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 430 g (50/L)
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Reinforces: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: WINDSTOPPER® WATER RESISTANCE PLAIN 3L 129 BS ( 100%PA )