Our award-winning Sesvenna 2 Durastretch Pant is made for ski mountaineering and ski touring. Rocky alpine terrain and less than ideal conditions require a solid pant that offers good weather protection. We make this alpine pant from Durastretch, our proprietary technical fabric made of nylon (polyamide) fibres. It’s very lightweight and extremely abrasion resistant. Thanks to its high elastane content, this pant offers 4-way stretch for superb freedom of movement. For extra warmth and comfort, we line the seat and the back of the knees with 275-weight Polarlite fleece. The gusseted crotch and inbuilt knee bend provide maximum articulation for high steps. It has a slim-cut, straight leg and inner silicon grippers at the hem for a close fit. And we reinforce the kick patches with abrasion-resistant CORDURA® for extra protection from your ski edges or crampons.
- Flat elastic waistband
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Small side pocket
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Leg ends with side zip
- Full elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Reflective details
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Slim
- Layers: Pants
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Pant leg fit: Straight
- Weight: 425 g (50/L)
- Main material: DURASTRETCH NYLON BAMBOO PEACH ECO DWR 188 ( 66%PA 23%PL 11%EA ) / DURASTRETCH BICHROMATIC 210 ( 50%PA 41%PL 9%EA ) / POLARLITE STRETCH 275 ( 90%PL 10%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE / SOFT BRUSHED INNER FACE
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT CORDURA 229 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.