The outer jacket is made of our 2-layer proprietary Powertex fabric, which has a high waterproof rating (water column) and can withstand up to 20,000 mm of water pressure. In addition, its PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish helps maintain breathability, by preventing the fabric from becoming saturated. This style is also a Salewa Committed product.
The inner jacket has an 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive fill made from wool sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep that live at 2,000 metres above sea level all year round, in harsh conditions where normal sheep could not survive. The additional Responsive yarns recycle natural far infrared radiation (FIR) from the body and release it back over time to keep you warmer for longer. Naturally the detachable inner jacket can also be worn on its own.
The sleek design conceals its technical functionality, including a water-resistant, 2-way front zip, discrete snap button cuff regulation and an adjustable hood.
- Outer Jacket:
- Adjustable hood
- Water-resistant 2-way front zip
- Snap button cuff regulation
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Inner Jacket:
- Two zippered side pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige golden brown int.7020
- Black black out int.0910
- Blue navy blazer int.3960