A highly breathable and water-repellent, lightweight insulated jacket for men with Polartec® Alpha® synthetic insulation – a...
The Pedroc Alpha Jacket is a highly breathable and water-repellent jacket. Its air-permeable Polatec® Alpha® insulation offers active insulation for training in the mountains.
Developed together with our athletes who regularly train in the Alps to provide active insulation during activities such as mountain training, speed hiking and other high-octane mountain sports, the Pedroc Alpha Jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system using targeted materials at different body parts to provide the required performance at each area.
The result is a hybrid jacket, with Polartec® Alpha® 40g insulation at the shoulders and chest. Engineered to provide air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, this technology is exclusive to SALEWA in Summer 2016. Bi-component, 4-way stretch, highly-breathable Polartec Power Grid® inserts are used at the back and side panels, underarms (for maximum moisture management) and at the arms and neck to offer full freedom of movement and maximum comfort.
- Front neck zip
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 271 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Main Finishing: WICKING / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )