The Ortles Medium 2 Down Jacket is a warm insulation layer for alpine mountaineering that combines duvet warmth with minimal pack size. Whether used as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer, the 3D box chamber construction, 730 cuin 90/10 Responsible Down Standard duck down fill and TirolWool® Celliant® hybrid insulation inserts are positioned specifically to provide the right amount of heat retention required by different parts of the body. TirolWool® Celliant® also continues to keep you warm even when it is wet, which is why we use it at the hood, shoulders and cuffs. The lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. With a tailored, rear-adjustable hood and high collar for maximum storm protection. Featuring our free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders to prevent hem-lift while climbing. Packs down small into its compression stow bag.
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Elastic cuff
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Body-mapping design with Tirolwoll® Celliant® inserts
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Padded insert behind pocket zip for maximum thermal protection
- Compression stow bag
- Back length: 74 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: High density
- Layers: Insulation
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Weight: 567 g (50/L)
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: NYLON CONTRAST RIPSTOP 57 ( 100%PA ) / NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.