Our Antelao Powertex 3L Shell Jacket is designed to provide weather protection for varied alpine use, from big skimo and ski touring days to winter mountaineering and ice climbing. Its waterproof, windproof, 3-layer Powertex Extreme outer fabric has welded seams and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powertex is our proprietary weather protection laminate, developed specifically for mountain sports. At its heart is an extremely thin polyurethane (PU) membrane that provides permanent waterproofing as its microscopic pores are much smaller than water droplets. However, the membrane pores are much larger than the water vapour molecules released during perspiration, so they can escape from inside your clothing. This is what makes the membrane both waterproof and breathable. For additional protection, the Antelao Powertex 3L Shell has an ergonomic, helmet-compatible storm hood with a pre-shaped visor and one-handed rear adjustment. And our innovative hidden zippered gusset guarantees a precise fit whether you are wearing a helmet or not. The waterproof YKK zips, front zip with full-length external wind flap, zip-off powder skirt and Velcro-adjust cuffs further ramp up its technical weather protection spec. Our athletic fit gives total mobility and the free motion patterning allows full extension and movement of the arms, and prevents the hem riding up and exposing the back while climbing.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Bellow pockets for easier accessibility and greater storage
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- 1 large mesh inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Back length: 76 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 15k/10k CORDURA® RIPSTOP ECO DWR 124 ( 94%PA 6%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.