A men’s zip-collar, T-shirt made of functional Dry’ton with CORDURA® fibre technology for alpine climbing, summer...
The Agner Climb Half-Zip Tee is a zip-collar, T-shirt made of functional Dry’ton with CORDURA® fibre technology for alpine climbing, summer mountaineering and trekking.This breathable, stretch, functional tee has a cotton-like feel, yet wicks moisture quickly away from the skin to prevent overheating or chilling. We use CORDURA® fiber technology for its enhanced tear- and abrasion-resistance, and long-lasting durability.Raglan sleeves prevent chafing, while the 4-way stretch fabric and special gussets allow wide freedom of movement. Cut longer at the back. In addition, on longer trips, Polygiene® technology ensures permanent odour control.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Chin guard
- Raglan sleeve to avoid chafing on seams
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Cut longer at back
- Weight: 195 g (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Main material: DRYTON CORDURA® DOUBLE KNIT 201 ( 65%PA 24%PL 11%EA )