A lightweight and breathable men’s fleece baselayer for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Baselayer is a lightweight and breathable men’s fleece baselayer for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.Made of Polartec® Power Grid® which quickly pulls moisture away from the body, it’s comfortable when worn next-to-skin thanks to its bi-component grid construction. Providing very high warmth from minimal weight, it wicks and evaporates faster than traditional baselayer fabrics.Our athletic fit and flat lock seams keep things very comfortable. The stretch fabric and ergonomically shaped sleeves give a great fit and full freedom of movement whether worn as part of a layering system or on its own. And you’ll appreciate the effective odour control on longer trips.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 168 g (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: WICKING
- Main material: POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ NEXT TO SKIN 119 BS ( 91%PL 9%EA )