A lightweight and breathable men’s fleece baselayer for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and other mountain activities.
The Ortles Cubic Baselayer is a lightweight and breathable men’s fleece baselayer for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and other mountain activities. Made of polarlite which quickly pulls moisture away from the body, it’s comfortable when worn next-to-skin thanks to its soft construction and provides high warmth from minimal weight. Our athletic fit and flat lock seams keep things very comfortable. The 4-way stretch fabric and ergonomically shaped sleeves give a great fit and full freedom of movement whether worn as part of a layering system or on its own. And you’ll appreciate the effective odour control on longer trips.
- Front neck zip
- Raglan sleeve to avoid chafing on seams
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Non-irritating flat seams, partly contrasting colors
- Weight: 210 g (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: POLARLITE FINE GRID 185 SILVER ( 92%PL 8%EA )