The Ortles Long Sleeve Half-Zip T-Shirt is your go-to functional top for alpine climbing, ski mountaineering, ski touring, ice climbing and other sports involving intense activity followed by short rest periods.
It’s made of two different types of Dry’ton – our proprietary, high-performance synthetic functional fabric that quickly and reliably transports moisture vapour (sweat) away from the body to prevent you from overcooling. One of them is a polyester/wool blend for light insulation.
The athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design and stretch, double-stitched seaming guarantee full freedom of movement.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Weight: 262 g (50/L)
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Back length: 67 cm (50/L)
- Main material: Dry'ton WOOL POLY SILVER 172 ( 73%PL 27%WO ) / Dry'ton FINE GRID SILVER 180 ( 93%PL 7%EA ) / NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 ( 88%PA 12%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment