Men’s sport climbing and bouldering pants in organic stretch cotton.
The Frea Hubble Pant is made for hard moves. These hard-wearing, organic cotton pants have pre-shaped knees and 2-way stretch performance for comfort. Practical features include a side loop for your boulder brush and elasticated drawcord adjustment at the ankles. With 2 flat front pockets, a flat zipped pocket on the upper thigh and rear patch pockets.
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- Flat zipped pocket on the upper thigh
- 2 rear patch pockets
- Side loop for brush
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Weight: 570 g (50/L)
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: ( 98%CO 2%EA ) ( 100%PA )