Your first line of defence against rain, wind and snow. The Marmolada shell pant is designed to offer mountain-focused protection for days in the backcountry exploring remote faces and valleys. It takes its name from the mighty Marmolada – the highest peak in the Dolomites. Its Powertex fabric gives solid, waterproof, breathable performance and benefits from welded seams and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The women’s specific alpine fit features an ergonomic waist and ergonomic knees and venting at the upper thighs to allow on-the-move temperature regulation. There are three attachment loops for your suspenders. The inside leg is gusseted for unrestricted movement, for example, when you’re jumping or kicking turns. And there are two pockets with waterproof zippers and a handy waterproof cargo pocket for your phone, lift pass, etc. This pant is cut to fit over ski boots (with lower leg zip open) and mountain boots with crampons (with leg zip closed) and has generous edge protection and attachment hooks to dock with your boots.
An abrasion-resistant, waterproof, windproof and breathable alpine shell pant for challenging mountain environments.
- Ergonomic waist
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- Belt loops
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- rigidly ergonomic knee shape
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Leg ends with side zip
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Powder skirt
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out