The Lite Train is specifically designed for speed hiking and mountain training, a new product concept from SALEWA. Developed in partnership with MICHELIN® Technical Soles, the design is focused on total grip and saving weight. The aggressive lugged outsole ensures perfect traction, so you can concentrate on your training and enjoy the mountains, whether rapid hiking, technical trail running or uphill interval training.
The shoe is built around MICHELIN®’s Lite Train outsole, which was developed exclusively with SALEWA. Its special Outdoor Compound has a sculpted and grooved design, inspired by mountain biking tires, that delivers excellent slope-crossing traction and optimal adaptability on soft and uneven terrain.
Additionally, SALEWA’s 3F Total System provides additional support to the mid foot by extending the 3F System into the lacing area. This increases stability and gives a more precise fit. A cushioning Ortholite® footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- 3F Total
- OC Compound
- Sole segment: Mountain training
- Weight: 260 g
- Vegan: Vegan
- Gender: Male
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Outsole: Michelin® Lite Train
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.