Our Lavaredo Shorts are made from our proprietary 4-way stretch-woven Durastretch fabric (84% polyamide/ 16% elastane) and have a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This makes them ideal for moving fast and light over longer distances in technical, rocky terrain.
Tough-wearing & easy care
In addition, their abrasion-resistant, easy to wash fabric provides maximum flexibility and comfort for aerobic activity. The main fabric is also certified as bluesign® approved, which means it has minimal impact on people and the environment.
The comfortable, regular stretch fit with gusseted crotch and ergonomic flat-front waistband is ideal for long days in the mountains and will hold its shape after washing and drying. And they come with two flat front pockets, a small side zipped security pocket and reflective logo. The bonded seams produce a very nice finish.
The ideal shorts for fast-moving mountain training and speed hiking in all conditions.
- Elastic flat-front waistband with integrated cordlock adjustment
- 2 flat front pockets
- Small side pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Bonded details
- Reflective print
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Green pale frog
- Orange red orange