Women's warm, wind-resistant, water-repellent and versatile down jacket for hiking and trekking.
Whether used as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer, the Lagazuoi Down Jacket strikes a good balance between duvet warmth and small pack size for hiking and trekking.
It has a water-repellent, wind-resistant outer fabric and a high-quality, RDS-certified 80/20 down fill (550 cuin fill power). The box chamber construction ensures reliable insulation performance.
The tailored hood with elastic edging provides additional protection and the ergonomic sleeves, shoulders and underarm gusset ensure good freedom of movement.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Outer and inner materials sewn together
- Ultra light downproof construction
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 340 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 80/20 cuin550 RDS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Lining: ( 100%PA )