Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Worn together with its zip-in fleece, it makes a warm combination for cold trekking days. It separates into a rainproof shell and a warm, breathable POLARLITE fleece. The shell jacket is also fully compatible with other SALEWA zip-in insulation layers. Our proprietary POWERTEX is a bluesign® approved fabric.
- Adjustable hood with visor, can be stowed in the collar
- Front neck zip
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Hidden front zipper
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Upper arm with taffeta lining, lower sleeve with breathable mesh lining
- Zip in
- Innerjacket in Polarlite Micro Brush
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 870 g (50/L)
- Back length: 76 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: POLARLITE MICRO BRUSH 2SIDE BRUSH 165 ( 100%PL ) / POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE 109 BS ( 100%PL )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Lining: PA TAFFETA WR 65 ( 100%PA ) / Dry'ton ACTIVE LIGHT RECYCLED MESH 52 BS ( 100%PL )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.