The Flare -4 is recommended by mountain professionals for dry conditions, where minimal volume and lightweight are paramount. The 90/10 duck down fill has a high fill power of 700+ cuin which makes it well suited to temperatures down to -4°C. The down has been treated based on silver chloride to make it odour-resistant, even on long treks. It also requires less frequent washing.
It has a full-length, two-way zip with anti-catch flap so it can be coupled with another compatible bag, or opened up wide like a blanket. It has a contoured hood, preshaped thermo collar and foot section and a zip at the foot section. All draw strings are easy to operate with one hand. For body lengths up to 185 cm.
- Temperature Limit: -4 °C
- Temperature Maximal: 24 °C
- Weight: 900 g
- Chamber Construction: Box-chamber
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Packing Size: 18x32cm
- Comfort Temperature: 2 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Down
- Temperature Extreme: -17 °C
- Materials: Inside, Outside