Sarner knit tradition & innovation
We combine tradition and innovation by blending the Sarner knit construction – a traditional South Tyrolean technique for wool that gives a dense fabric that is warmer and more resistant to wind and rain – with SALEWA® fabric technology. The resulting lightweight AlpineWool® Iconic Sarner fabric offers the benefits of natural wool and the stylish look and feel of traditional Sarner workmanship, in a softer, lighter and higher-performance package. Its hybrid yarns are made of wool, viscose and polyamide with elastane. 100% of the wool is made from recycled wool yarns.
Bodymapped comfort and protection
At the body, on the inside, we back it with a bonded, soft and comfortable viscose lining and an inner collar for enhanced protection from cold mountain winds. At the upper torso, a waterproof panel in an innovative Powertex Wool 2-layer waterproof fabric with integrated wool yarns and a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish adds a further level of comfort and protection. At the arms, where breathabilty and freedom of movement are key, we use AlpineWool® Sarner fabric without a backing.
The Fedaia benefits from a tailored hood, two zipped outer pockets, a zipped chest pocket that is ideal for your smartphone and lightweight, elastic bindings on the hood, cuffs and hem.
A hybrid recycled wool jacket in a contemporary design with traditional workmanship and modern fabric technology.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Bonded details
- 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue blue depths
- Blue navy blazer/6080
- Red syrah
- Violet rhodo red/6080