Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
For centuries, people in the Alps have been using and wearing wool to stay warm. The Fanes Shearling Wool Jacket is a warm, 320-weight deep-pile wool blend midlayer that combines retro chic with modern performance fibres. Stylish, elegant, timeless and functional. The luxurious shearling waffle knit fleece offers natural, soft brushed warmth and rugged dependability thanks to its 42% merino wool and 58% polyester content. The thick, resilient shearling construction is made using a special knitting method in Italy. As a result, it’s particularly effective at trapping air, making it exceptionally warm for its weight. In addition, the synthetic fabric content makes the deep-pile fabric lighter, without sacrificing breathability and next-to-skin comfort. An integrated tailored hood provides extra protection on the coldest days and there are two zipped front pockets.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- 2 front pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Made in Italy
- Back length: 63 cm
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 460 g (44/38)
- CSR: Wool
- Insert: Side Side: WAFFLE KNIT 320
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.