Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Tradition meets modern hybrid insulation technology: The Fanes Sarner Light Jacket combines South Tirolean mountain heritage with contemporary styling and performance. Made with our lightweight blended Alpine Wool Iconic fabrics, it features 100% recycled wool yarns and traditional Sarner purl knit workmanship for active alpine use. Wool is the ideal insulation material: it’s sustainable, breathable, naturally thermo-regulating, works when wet and is naturally odour-resistant. However, wool apparel has not always been able to offer the comfort or performance sought by modern alpinists. We blend a Sarner knit construction with its dense, warm wool fabric that offers greater resistance to wind and rain with our new proprietary Alpine Wool Iconic made of wool and smart textiles. You get the benefits of wool and the stylish look and feel of traditional Sarner workmanship, in a softer, lighter and higher performance package. At the torso, we use hybrid yarns made of recycled wool (45%), viscose (33%) and polyamide (16%), to produce a 380-gram Sarner Lite knit with enhanced softness and hydrophobic properties. On the inside, we back it with a bonded, soft and comfortable viscose liner and inner collar for enhanced protection from cold mountain winds. On the arms, where softness and freedom of movement are key, we opt for breathable Polarwool wool fleece (38%), acrylic (38%) and polyester (24%). This jacket also has strong sustainability credentials: the wool yarns used for the main body are 100% post-consumer recycled wool (Cardato certification). In addition, the yarn production and manufacturing take place in Italy and the environmental impact of the entire production cycle for this jacket has been carefully studied to reduce water and energy consumption, pollution and CO2 emissions.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- 2 front pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Sarner Softshell: traditional knit (purl) bonded to soft Jersey
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 420 g (44/38)
- Back length: 60 cm
- Gender: Female
- Technologies: Bonding
- CSR: Wool
- Main material: SARNER LITE 320 ( 43%WO 39%VI 15%PA ) / POLARWOOL 280 ( 75%WO 25%PL )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.