The Fanes Clastic Jacket is a 2-layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable POWERTEX membrane and all the functional details you need for your mountain adventures.
Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains, the Fanes Clastic Jacket has a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. In addition, its durable and abrasion resistant fabric is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
The jacket’s hood also stows conveniently inside the collar, and there is an inner zip to connect a SALEWA fleece jacket during the colder months.
- Zip in
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Inner zipper for SALEWA fleece jacket
- Adjustable hood with visor, can be stowed in the collar
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Inner velcro pocket
- Weight: 574 g (50/L)
- Back length: 78 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: POWERTEX ACTIVE 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE 90 ( 100%PL )
- Lining: PA TAFFETA WR 65 ( 100%PA ) / PL LIGHT MESH 60 ( 100%PL )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.