Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the Alps, the Fanes Shell Jacket has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and welded seams. Its durable and abrasion-resistant fabric is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions. The integrated collar and hood ensure maximum comfort and breathability; they also zip right up to the chin for maximum weather protection. For colder conditions, there is an inner zipper to connect a SALEWA insulation jacket.
- Zip in
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Front zip with internal full-length rainproof flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 500 g (50/L)
- Back length: 78 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main material: GORE-TEX® 2L LIGHT MINI RIPSTOP 101 BS ( 100%PL )
- Lining: Dry'ton ACTIVE LIGHT RECYCLED MESH 52 BS ( 100%PL ) / PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit
Ancora da provare