Its ergonomic Ergotec 2.0 carabiners fit neatly in the hand, are easy to operate even when wearing gloves, and have an extra-wide gate opening for faster and more secure clipping and unclipping. Their ergonomic design and hand fit require less force, saving you 30% more time and energy, as confirmed by tests at the Technical University of Munich. In addition, the palm locking mechanism prevents unintentional opening. The Ergo Tex also has a special integrated swivel to prevent its elasticated webbing lanyards from getting twisted when clipping/unclipping and enables close-to-the body handling at all times.
- Weight: 660 g
- Breaking Loads Longitudinal: 27 kN
- Breaking Loads Lateral: 7 kN
- Breaking Loads Open: 15 kN
- Certifications: EN 958: 2017
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.