Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Its ergonomic and intuitive design ensures that the brake hand remains on the rope at all times, while the responsive assisted blocking function offers an extra level of safety. In addition, it allows the belayer to pay out rope faster and more smoothly, without blocking, and promotes more controlled lowering.
The Ergo Belay works equally well for lead climbing and top roping and is designed for use with single ropes from 8.6 to 11 mm.
- Responsive blocking function, with ease of release
- Ergonomic and intuitive handling, design accommodates risk of user error
- Ideal for lead belaying: faster rope feeding, quick and smooth transition between locked and unlocked state
- Easily controlled lowering action
- Maximum safety, design ensures braking hand remains on the rope at all times
- Spare part /accessory: 1718 HMS BELAY TWIST LOCK karabiner
- Certifications: EN 15151, UIAA 129
- Rope Diameter: 8.6 - 11 mm
- Size_Belaying and passive protection: 70x20x40mm
- Weight: UNI (170 g)
- Materials Description: Alu 7075 T6