Its ergonomic and intuitive design ensures that the brake hand remains on the rope at all times, while the responsive assisted blocking function offers an extra level of safety. In addition, it allows the belayer to pay out rope faster and more smoothly, without blocking, and promotes more controlled lowering.
The Ergo Belay works equally well for lead climbing and top roping and is designed for use with single ropes from 8.6 to 11 mm.
- Size_Belaying and passive protection: 70x20x40mm
- Rope Diameter: 8.6 - 11 mm
- Certifications: EN 15151, UIAA 129
- Weight Size: UNI ( 170 g )
- Materials Description: Alu 7075 T6