Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Its ergonomic and intuitive design ensures that the brake hand remains on the rope at all times, while the responsive assisted blocking function offers an extra level of safety. In addition, it allows the belayer to pay out rope faster and more smoothly, without blocking, and promotes more controlled lowering.
The Ergo Belay works equally well for lead climbing and top roping and is designed for use with single ropes from 8.6 to 11 mm.
- Size_Belaying and passive protection: 70x20x40mm
- Rope Diameter: 8.6 - 11 mm
- Certifications: EN 15151, UIAA 129
- Weight Size: UNI ( 170 g )
- Materials Description: Alu 7075 T6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.