Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The WINTER TRAIN 22 is a robust women’s, 22-litre pack for ski mountaineering, speed hiking and mountain sports. Made from robust ROBIC® a special, high-tenacity nylon that is 60 % more tear-resistant than conventional nylon pack fabrics, its key advantage is our patent-pending, ergonomic Contact Flow Fit carrying system that offers enhanced ventilation via its open structures, recessed back panel and air channels. It combines this with optimal load control through close contact to the body. As a result, it enables a comfortable carry and keeps your back dry, even during fast, sweat-inducing ascents. The SALEWA® Twin Compression System allows you to cinch in the volume single-handedly and securely attach your helmet, while the slim Split Shoulder Straps offer good flexibility, especially during fast-moving activities or dynamic movements. And there is quick and easy access to the main compartment via the three-way zip. Further features include diagonal ski attachment, with magnetic buckles to ensure quick and easy handling – including when gloved up – with dual attachment options (on-the-fly fixation via the front buckle or rear attachment), a separate zipped and reinforced base compartment for skins, crampons or wet clothing, ice axe and pole fixation, plus a dedicated inner safety kit pocket for your shovel and probe.
- ISB Board
- Hydration System Exit
- Compartment for shovel and probe
- Ice axe holster
- Direct access from the side
- Storage space for straps and bands
- Reflective sublimation print
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Pole fastening
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Split hipbelt
- Split shoulder strap
- Double ski fixation with magnetic buckle
- Helmet holder
- Fast Crampons Pocket
- Contact Flow Fit
- Weight: 760 g
- Gender: Female
- Volume: 22 l
- Carrying system: Contact-Fit Flow
- Size_Backpack: 47x27x22 cm
- Material: 100Dx100D Nylon / Robic 210D Ripstop
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.