Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The north faces of the Dolomites often go without sun throughout the winter, but that’s OK, because that’s where the ice is – right girls?
This GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable hardshell pant has an athletic, articulated, athletic fit for alpine mountaineering and ice climbing. Its strategically-placed GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch panels provide further freedom of movement for acrobatic moves, while the lower leg construction fits cleanly over mountaineering and ski touring boots, so you can ski in them comfortably. Moreover, the elasticated gusset with zip closure and snug fit help reduce crampon snagging. For greater ventilation, the two-way leg zippers open fully and the high, protective waist has detachable braces and drop seat functionality should you need to answer the call of nature.
Our most highly technical pant for severe alpine conditions.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabric mix with robust fabric at critical wear zones and stretch inserts for increased freedom of movement.
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- Breathable high-set waist with rear elastic inserts
- Removable stretch suspenders
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Lateral 2-part zips for full opening, leg ventilation and integrated drop seat functionality.
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Adjustable, detachable inner gaiter.
- Elasticated gusset construction with zip closure for boot volume adaptability. The snug fit prevents crampon snagging.
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Breathability GTX: <6 RET (EXTREMELY BREATHABLE)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L
- Side seam length: 113 cm
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 28000 MM (ISO 812)
- Weight: 680 g (44/38)
- Main Finishing: PFC-free DWR
- Main material: GORE-TEX PRO 3L STRETCH 173 g/sqm (100% Polyamide), GORE-TEX® PRO NG PLAIN SMOOTH 139 (100% Polyamide)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem: ANTICUT 3L OTTOMAN PFC FREE 380 g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.