The Wildfire 2 has a robust and breathable recycled synthetic upper with a PFC-free lining. A reinforced TPU front rand provides additional scree protection.
Precision and sensitivity
The POMOCA® outsole with Butylic compound rubber is designed for precision and sensitivity in mixed mountain terrain and ensures good grip on rock in both dry and wet conditions. In addition, the Switchfit adjustment system allows you to quickly shift from hike mode to climb mode by using the additional eyelet for better performance on smaller edges.
Comfortable, wrapping fit
Engineered for technical terrain, the Wildfire 2 has a cushioning EVA midsole and offers a comfortable wrapping fit for enhanced comfort while walking and hiking. It’s equipped with climbing lacing for fine adjustment in the toe-area and a lateral net system with Kevlar® cables for better overall performance and sensitivity.
This is the ideal shoe for mountain approaches, scrambles and easy alpine climbs.
- Switchfit Technology
- Kevlar Cable Wrapping Net
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Reinforced Rand
- Adaptive Eyelets
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue navy blazer/black
- Green duck green/black