The Wildfire 2 has a robust and breathable recycled synthetic upper with a PFC-free mesh lining. A reinforced TPU front rand provides additional protection against scree and debris at the front of the shoe.
Precision and technical performance
The POMOCA® outsole is designed for precision and sensitivity in mixed mountain terrain and its Butylic compound rubber ensures good grip on rock in both dry and wet conditions. In addition, the Switchfit adjustment system allows you to quickly shift from hike mode to climb mode by using the additional eyelet for better performance on smaller footholds and edges.
Comfortable, wrapping fit
The Wildfire 2 has a cushioning EVA midsole and offers a wrapping fit for enhanced comfort while walking and hiking. It’s equipped with climbing lacing for fine adjustment in the toe-area and better overall technical performance, plus a lateral net system of Kevlar® cables for better overall performance and sensitivity.
The go-to shoe for mountain approaches, scrambles and easy alpine climbs.
- Switchfit Technology
- Kevlar Cable Wrapping Net
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Reinforced Rand
- Adaptive Eyelets
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black/black
- Green pale frog/black
- Green raw green/black