Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Overlap Closing
- Flex Collar
- External Toe Cap
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 20 mm)
- Fit: Wide
- Gender: Male
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Weight: 940 g
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Insole: Bilight Midsole / Crampon Compatible / Stiff Nylon Fiberglass carbon loaded
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Upper: 2.8mm Perwanger suede leather / Protective rand
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit
I have had my Vultur Evo’s For a little over a month with about 30 Alaska winter alpine miles on them. These boots are everything I expected! The ability to have a stiff insole increase the comfort in crampons, yet the ability of the uppers to flex make them enjoyable for an initial ascent. My favorite aspect is being able to lock in the forefoot portion of my foot with the 3D lacing. I foresee myself being in these in almost every season.