Named after Cima Tognazza, a beautiful peak in the Pale di San Martino Massif of South Tyrol, the Tognazza is the ultimate cold-weather midlayer jacket for quick-drying warmth and breathability.
When the conditions are unpredictable, it’s important to layer up wisely and have versatile options that don’t weigh you down. The Tognazza is a warm and cosy mid-weight fleece with a bodymapped design that combines a soft, warm brushed 270-weight fleece to trap body heat where you need it, with lighter melange fleece inserts that run along the underside of the arms and the sides of the body for enhanced fit and breathability. The tailored hood with stretch binding offers further defence against cold weather.
The athletic shape is based on innovative patterning with gusseting sleeves and stretch seams and offers superb freedom of movement. Further details include a high integrated collar and two sleek handwarmer pockets with zips.
A warm, velvety fleece hoody with a cosy, athletic fit.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal melange
- Black black out melange
- Blue dark denim melange
- Red syrah melange/6080