Our Sesvenna Polartec® Alpha® Jacket is designed as an active insulation layer that moves with you for alpine use, such as skimo and ski touring.
Intensive stop-and-go activities in sub-zero conditions require insulation that is highly breathable and flexible. Polartec® Alpha® regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities by retaining body heat, but allowing moisture vapour to move freely through the fabric, increasing overall air exchange and speeding up dry times. It also has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out light snow flurries and 4-way stretch performance to match your every move.
The Sesvenna Polartec® Alpha® Jacket has a unique athletic fit based on free motion patterning – i.e. ergonomically planned articulation designed to move as you do. For example, the hem stays in place when you reach high while climbing. It has a tailored rear-adjustable, insulated hood, elasticated cuffs and hem, and a full-length internal wind flap. With two zipped chest pockets.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 571 g (50/L)
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 118 BS ( 84%PA 16%EA ) / DURASTRETCH RIPSTOP STRETCH 110 BS ( 93%PA 7%EA )
- Lining: POLYESTER MESH TRICOT BRUSH 115 ( 100%PL ) / PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 60 BS / ALPHA DIRECT 120 BS ( 100%PL )
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.