Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
- Flat elastic waistband
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Small side pocket
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Leg ends with side zip
- Full elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Reflective details
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Pants
- Pant leg fit: Straight
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 425 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE, SOFT BRUSHED INNER FACE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BICHROMATIC ECO DWR 210 (50% Polyamide 41% Polyester 9% Elastane), DURASTRETCH NYLON BAMBOO PEACH PFC FREE DWR 188 (66% Polyamide 23% Polyester 11% Elastane), POLARLITE STRETCH 275 (90% Polyester 10% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT CORDURA PFC FREE DWR 174 BLUESIGN
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
These are great pants with one major flaw. The left leg has a pocket made of a mesh that tears easily. I got it caught on a piece of wood in Home Depot and tore it a day after receiving them (pretty lame to mess them up so fast). Considering these pants are made for outdoor use on trails etc. I find it odd they would use such a fragile material on the outside of the pants. I imagine that pocket gets torn quite often on hikes. If a branch, thorn, rock, etc. catches it, it's pretty much guaranteed to tear it. I still really like the pants. They are comfortable and stylish. I'd give them 5 stars easily if they had used a durable material for the left leg pocket. It was a very bad design decision to use that mesh on the outside of an outdoor pant.