Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Comprehensive waterproof protection
Inspired by the iconic Torre del Sella, our 3-layer Sella Responsive Pant offers full-bore protection for cold-weather alpine adventures in harsh conditions. Designed specifically for use in alpine terrain and for ski mountaineering, its innovative 3-layer Powertex Responsive shell laminate is extremely abrasion resistant. It has an outstanding technical spec, including high waterproofing (water column: 20,000 mm) with welded seams throughout and excellent windproofing and breathability (MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24). The 100% PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels rain and snow, and prevents the face fabric from becoming saturated, enabling the breathable membrane to function more effectively.
FIR thermoregulating textile technology
The reverse side of our Powertex Responsive is coated with a special fabric print made with a unique blend of thermoreactive minerals. Your body emits far-infrared radiation (FIR), which is absorbed by Responsive and then released back into muscle tissue over time, even when you have multiple layers underneath. The result: enhanced thermoregulation for better performance, faster recovery and the ability to stay warm longer. Responsive has been tried and tested by both alpinists and scientists.
The Sella Responsive has a women’s specific athletic silhouette with a high-cut back for additional protection and a flat-format adjustable waist for a secure fit with belt loops and three loops for braces. The inside leg is gusseted and together with the ergonomic knees ensures unrestricted movement. There are two pockets with waterproof zippers and a waterproof cargo pocket. The ventilation zippers on the upper thighs allow easy venting with a harness. Cut to accommodate ski boots (with bottom zip gusset open) and mountain boots (zip closed), these pants ensure you can still see your feet clearly during delicate moves. The hem has a reinforced crampon patch and edge protection, plus hem hooks. With an internal snow gaiter.
A waterproof, windproof and breathable abrasion-resistant 3L alpine shell pant with additional thermoregulation for challenging mountain environments.
- Ergonomic waistband (with elastic insert)
- belt with 3 loops for braces
- Flat side set adjustable waistband system
- very high and ergonomic pant waist (elastic instert in the back) to ensure maximum protection
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- rigidly ergonomic knee shape
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Leg ends with side zip
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Powder skirt
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Breathability: 20000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Side seam length: 107 cm (44/38)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 mmH2O
- Weight: 430 g (44/38)
- Insert: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT PROTECTION PL 3L 10K/4K 320
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX RESPONSIVE 20k/20k 3L BI-CHROMATIC ECO DWR 160 (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.