What sets this pullover apart from other jumpers? Its functional and hardwearing AlpineWool® material. It’s a blend of wool from mountain sheep and technical polyester yarns in an engineered knit construction. It's soft, warm structure remains comfortable in cold conditions, even when you start to get hot and sweaty, as it allows moisture to escape through the fabric. At the chest and shoulders, we add a water-repellent, ripstop fabric overlay for extra weather protection.
We use innovative patterning and fusion knitting to enhance the overall comfort and create a slim, functional fit – this is also further supported by the ergonomically designed sleeves and shoulders. The high, close-fitting stand-up collar zips up to seal your core body warmth in, or zips down for additional ventilation. And there are thumbholes at the wrists for added coverage in cold conditions.
The Sella Merino Pullover is a classic, functional wool midlayer that combines tradition and innovation – perfect for big mountain adventures and active use in cold weather.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Waterproof fabric overlay on chest and shoulders
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Micro-waffle structure, elastic and soft
- Functional fibre blend for warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Grey heather grey