Waterproof & breathable
The lightweight, athletic fit of this jacket is based on ergonomic patterning for good freedom of movement and features two different, carefully selected versions of our proprietary waterproof, breathable Powertex outer fabric to offer high technical functionality and versatility with maximum durability. The main version has an outstanding 20,000-mm water column, plus 20k breathability (MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24h) In addition, you get fully sealed seams and a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. This jacket is a Salewa Committed style, manufactured according to additional eco and sustainability standards for a lower impact.
Winter sports-specific details include a gusseted storm visor hood with flexible visor that fits neatly with or without a helmet. There is a direct-access ARTVA avalanche device pocket with double-slider zip; water-resistant YKK zips; deep underarm ventilation; and a detachable snow skirt. Large pockets provide ample storage for everything you want to keep close to hand, such as spare gloves or your skins. And the sleeves are finished with Velcro-adjust cuffs to fit snugly over gloves and keep cold winds out.
The Sella 3-Layer Jacket – our lightweight ski touring hardshell.
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with zippered gusset extension, and internal 'half moon', preshaped visor
- Zippered underarm ventilation
- Detachable snowskirt
- Chest pocket with direct-access system
- Zippered chest pocket
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Adjustable hem
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully sealed seams
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Green dark olive
- Pink zephyr