Made of natural, undyed wool with a bonded viscose jersey lining, the Sarner Jacket has a dense, knitted construction and high lanolin content to give you natural thermoregulating warmth, and even keep out wind and light rain.
The Sarntal valley in the Dolomites has a long tradition of processing wool from South Tyrolean sheep and using handcrafted expertise to make warm clothes. This jacket is a Salewa Committed product made from local wool, blended with merino wool from Merino sheep. Its natural undyed colour further reduces water and energy consumption. The regular fit has a shaped hood, two zipped hand pockets and a front button tab with snap closure.
A progressive interpretation of the classic Sarner that brings the mountain experience to urban contexts.
- Fitted hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Button tab with snap buttons
- Elastic hem
- Elastic cuffs
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige undyed