The Sarner Jacket is made of undyed, natural wool with a bonded viscose jersey lining. Its dense, knitted construction and high lanolin content give you natural thermoregulating softshell warmth, and even keep out wind and light rain – making it ideal for crisp, cold days.
The Sarntal valley has a long tradition of handcrafted expertise, especially when it comes to processing the wool from South Tyrolean sheep that graze on its steep, alpine meadows. As a Salewa Committed product, this jacket is made from local wool from Tyrolean mountain sheep blended with merino wool from Merino sheep. Its natural undyed colour is a logical way to reduce water and energy consumption.
With a fitted hood, two zipped hand pockets and a snap closure button tab.
This Sarner wool softshell has a progressive, modern aesthetic that brings the mountain experience to more urban contexts.
- Fitted hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Button tab with snap buttons
- Elastic hem
- Elastic cuffs
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige undyed