This breathable insulation fabric keeps you warm even when wet, while the lightweight, durable, stretch outer fabric has a PFC-free DWR finish and is certified as bluesign® approved. With a unique combination of insulation and stretch and abrasion-resistant fabrics, the Puez Half Zip Vest’s body mapping design meets the specific needs of different areas of the body.
TirolWool® Celliant® is SALEWA’s innovative insulation technology that adds thermo-reflective properties to the natural benefits of Tyrolean wool. TirolWool® is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep as the harsh environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special oxy-wash treatment, the wool is soft, odourless and breathable. The benefits of TirolWool® Celliant® never wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres.
Details include a centre zip with full internal storm flap, elasticated hems and armholes, and two zipped pockets. The Puez TirolWool Vest packs into its own self-stowing pocket.
- Front neck zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 191 g (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Main material: NYLON STRETCH 2W PURE ECO DWR 75 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insert: Side / DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 60
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.