Our thicker 260-weight Polarlite fleece has a smooth exterior that’s resistant to pilling and a grid construction interior to increase thermal warmth, while reducing fabric mass. The areas of higher loft with gaps in between allow greater airflow around the fabric to transport moisture vapour for enhanced breathability. Additional elastane content gives it 4-way mechanical stretch, which further increases the overall comfort.
In addition, the ergonomic sleeves with underarm gusset ensure unrestricted mobility and comfort when wearing a pack.
This is a Salewa Committed style: in addition to meeting strict and third party-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards, it’s composed of over 50% recycled polyester, saving resources – as well as energy.
Our signature half-zip fleece for alpine trekking in colder conditions.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Brown golden brown/0910
- Green dark olive/0910