Rough rock is tough on functional fabrics, but this is where Durastretch is in its element. The highly-breathable Durastretch softshell we use here has high elastane content for 4-way stretch performance, which also makes it great to climb in. It’s finished with an eco-friendly PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to provide light rain resistance. In addition, the heavier weight fabric and close fit provide additional insulation on colder days and work well under a shell pant
The comfortable low-profile stretch waistband has an adjustable drawcord and stretch seams and a gusseted leg for full freedom of movement. There are two discreet side pockets integrated in the seam with secure zippers for small but important essentials, such as a compass, and two larger front cargo pockets. These tights are a Salewa Committed product manufactured according to additionally strict and independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
The perfect warm trekking tights for long-distance Alta Via trails and multi-day, hut-to-hut alpine tours.
- Elastic waist
- Adjustable drawcord waistband
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- 2 side security pockets with seam zipper
- 2 side cargo pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue navy blazer
- Red syrah/0910