Our women’s Puez Dolomitic 2 Durastretch Pant is built to provide reliable protection in changing mountain conditions when alpine trekking or exploring wild backcountry areas. The durable, rock-resistant and versatile Durastretch fabric is made of lightweight, yet extremely abrasion-resistant nylon fibres, blended with elastane to give 2-way stretch freedom of movement.
It has two zipped side pockets to securely store smaller items. The ergonomic waist with belt loops, gusseted crotch and pre-shaped knees further add to the overall flexibility.
This pant is a Salewa Committed product made from bluesign® approved fabrics and with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. In addition, it’s manufactured according to strict, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
The regular-length version of our proven Durastretch softshell trekking pant.
- Flatfront waistband with belt loops
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Flat side zipped pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out