The Puez Dolomitic 2 Durastretch Pant is built to provide versatile weather protection for alpine trekking and exploring wild and inaccessible places. Its durable, rock-resistant and versatile Durastretch fabric is made principally of lightweight, yet abrasion-resistant nylon (polyamide) fibres, blended with 9% elastane to give greater freedom of movement.
It has two zipped side pockets and a rear zipped pocket to securely store smaller items close to hand. The ergonomic waist, gusseted crotch, cordlock lower hem adjustment and pre-shaped knees further support the overall flexibility – and there are sturdy loops for those who prefer to wear a belt.
The Puez Dolomitic 2 is a Salewa Committed style – in addition to its bluesign® approved fabrics and PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this trekking pant is manufactured according to strict, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
The regular-length version of our proven Durastretch softshell trekking pant.
- Flatfront waistband with belt loops
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Orange autumnal