Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Piuma 3.0 is the lightest climbing and mountaineering helmet SALEWA® has ever made. Its innovative, low-profile in-mould construction combines smart weight reduction and high impact protection with excellent ventilation.
Made with an expanded polypropylene foam shell and a polycarbonate outer lid, the Piuma 3.0 is designed to protect you from multiple angles. Its sleek, streamlined design carefully follows the head shape, looks super stylish on, and is comfortable and enjoyable to wear. With reliable attachments for a headlamp or goggles.
Ultra-lightweight protection for committing routes and top-level mountaineering.
- Strong & light: the lightest helmet Salewa ever made with protective top-notch EPP-PC in mold construction for strong impact absorption
- Keeps your head cool and comfy with "Dry Head" aereation concept with generous vents and padding
- Safe: enhanced front, side & back protection
- Super snug fit thanks to minimalist and fully adjustable fitting system
- Low profile design
- Engineered to maintain full visual field
- Sweat wicking, removable and washable padding
- Simple to use, reliable headlamp clips and elastic, suitable also for double use with headlamp and goggles
- Certifications: CE EN 12492, UIAA106
- Circumference: 53 - 58, 57 - 62
- Gender: Unisex
- Helmet construction: Inmold
- Made in: China
- Weight: 175 g
- Materials: EPP, PC
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.