The Pedroc 2.5L Powertex Light Jacket is a superlight, waterproof technical shell for women. Its 2.5-layer laminated construction has a solid 10,000 mm waterproof rating and extreme breathability rating of 40,000g/m²/24h. To further enhance the waterproof protection, all seams are fully taped. This jacket is cut with an athletic fit and has two zipped side pockets, a fitted hood and elasticated cuffs to keep the wind out.
The Pedroc 2.5L is a SALEWA® Committed style, manufactured according to especially high environmental and sustainability standards to leave as little trace as possible. We give it a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish that provides water-repellency without needing to use hazardous fluorocarbon compounds.
The Pedroc 2.5L Powertex Light Women’s Jacket is our versatile and super-lightweight solution for fast-moving mountain use in variable weather conditions.
- Fully sealed seams
- Elasticated storm hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Reflective details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Grey onyx/0540
- Red flame