Our Pedroc Pro Polartec Alpha® Women’s Jacket is a lightweight, comfortable and protective solution with hybrid warmth and maximum breathability. It combines a lightweight, windproof and water-repellent woven Nylon/Tencel outer fabric with Polartec® Alpha® Direct active insulation panels – at the front of the torso and the upper arms. On the inside, soft brushed insulation fibres regulate warmth and dry exceptionally fast.
At the centre of the back, we build in a lightweight panel in a punched Durastretch softshell fabric with stretch mesh inserts for increased breathability, thermal comfort during high output and freedom of movement.
This engineered, athletic-fit jacket has a soft, fleece-lined inner collar, reflective details for additional visibility and two hand pockets with concealed zips. In addition, it’s a SALEWA® Committed style, with a PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent finish, and meets our additional environmental and sustainability standards.
The Pedroc Pro Polartec Alpha® Women’s Jacket is a versatile and progressive solution to ensure thermal comfort during high-output mountain activities.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Punched fabric and mesh inserts
- Two zippered side pockets
- Cuff with integrated thumb loop
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Red flame