Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Pedroc Hybrid Alpha Jacket is made for fast-moving activity through alpine terrain in changing weather conditions.
Designed with a lightweight, hybrid construction, it combines Polartec® Alpha® breathable and active insulation with a wind-resistant, water-repellent outer fabric, which has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inserts in Polartec® Power Grid™ – a performance base fabric – allow moisture to be continuously pulled from your skin and diffused to the outside. We match these material functions with the corresponding needs of different areas of your body by using smart patterning and a body mapped construction to give an athletic fit.
With a women’s specific cut and a shaped back for a longer silhouette. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch. With Polygiene® permanent odour control, suitable for highly intensive use.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Cuff with soft lining for maximum comfort
- Elastic Hem
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 285 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Side / POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ BRUSHED 159 BS
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )
- Main Finishing: COATED
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.