Its water-repellent POWERTEX face fabric with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps the weather out, while DURASTRETCH softshell inserts provide excellent freedom of movement. We match material functions with the needs of corresponding areas of the body by using smart patterning and a hybrid, body mapped construction.
If the weather closes in, the Pedroc Hybrid Jacket has a fixed, adjustable hood and stretch cuffs and hem. It also packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Reflective details
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Breathability: 10000 g/㎡.24h
- Weight: 280 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Main material: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 ( 88%PA 12%EA ) / POWERTEX EXTREME 2,5L 10k/10k RIPSTOP ECO DWR 80 ( 100%PA )
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.